(Or, something like that.)
So, today Blogger_babe32 informed me that A Jab at Work – Your One Stop Job Shop had been selected as one of five blogs to receive the, "Superior Scribbler Award". While I was excited at first, I later thought, "Nooooo!!!! Does this mean that I can't quit blogging? 'cause I had one foot out of the door."
Now, however, I'm wondering if this award is kismet : in this case, a sign that I should dwell a little longer in blogatory. So, as per the rules of decorum/acceptance of the award I am hereby awarding the Scholastic Scribe to five (of the many) blogs that I follow, and admire.
So, here goes:
& the awards go to… … …
- WAITING FOR TO GO No explanation here, JUST TRUST ME;
- REAL LIFE IN A MINUTE An all together cool site, with fun, pithy commentary;
- reCareered As might be expected, I have to recommend some job related sites;
- The Baltimore Blog Spot – B’More Jobs (More work for the weary.); and, last but certainly not least...
- Meet Verizon HR (Ok, so this is really a corporate blog, but what can I say; I applaud the effort to get the word out about employment opps there. After all, this world economic crisis isn’t going to go away on its own!!!)
If you like, pass the torch, and grant the award to your favorite blogs by following the guidelines suggested at Bb32's blog: Of Life and Layoffs, or at the blog of origination for the Superior Scribbler Award: Scholastic Scribe.
----"Of course, as with every Bloggy Award, there are A Few Rules. They are, forthwith:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.Now that we've Dispatched with the Formalities, cue the drumroll, please. The First 5 Recipients of The Scholastic Scribe's Superior Scribbler Award are:" ...
On an all together different note:
More work-related blogginess shall resume asaIgetmybuttingear : )